Friday, May 7, 2010

Brownie's White Wheat Flax Bread



Brownie is back with a couple great recipes, here is her bread she makes in a bread machine. She also has Spamwhiches you can check out here.
In a bread maker on wheat setting, with light crust.

9 oz warm water
3 Tbs honey or brown sugar (or half and half)
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbs Vital wheat gluten (opt. but helps bread rise)
1 1/2 Tbs dry milk
1/2 c ground flax meal
1 c wheat flour
1 1/2 c white flour
2 Tbs olive oil
2 tsp yeast
Mix according to your bread machines directions.
Nothing better than fresh baked bread.

4 comments:

Brownie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brownie said...

Now I forgot what I was going to say...

shannon i olson said...

Oh Brownie, I feel the same way most of the time!! I will post your almost comment so all the other ladies and gents like us will know they are not alone!

Brownie said...

No they are not alone.

I finally wrote the bread recipe down after a couple of times I would forget something and it wouldn't turn out right. I am very pleased to say that it turns out every time I follow the recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...