Monday, December 6, 2010

Cooling Racks



 Stackable cooling racks, I have two sets and use both often, I highly recommend them, they fold flat so they take up very little space. Clean up is easy because of nonstick surface.
When choosing a set one main difference I have found is stacking height.

 The above racks are Wilton, they are wider in width but lower in height. Perfect for cookies.
Below next to them you will see another set, these are Baker's Secret (if I remember right) you will see they are not as wide but higher,
 two stacks equal the height of 3 Wilton.

This extra height makes them perfect for cooling cakes.

If you purchase a set decide what you will be using your racks for the most or just get two sets! They usually sell for aroun 10-12 dollars and the Wilton is sold at Michaels and Hobby Lobby where you can use a 40% off coupons.

1 comment:

Red Couch Recipes said...

Shannon -- I agree with you! I have a set and I bought a set for DIL this year. Don't use my other ones now. Joni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...