Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mini PIes

I first saw these mini pies at Stone Gable, since then they keep popping up so I had to give them a whirl.
Grease 12 wide mouth 1/2 pint jars.
 Press pie crust mix, about 2 Tbs on bottom and up sides.

Prepare pie filling like you would normally.
I did a simple apple and a mixed berry.
Toss with sugar, cinnamon etc. Dot with butter and place top crust over, sealing edges well.
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until pies are done.

 
Serve warm or cool. 


7 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"OH here it is".... "Thank you so much"!!!

LindaSue said...

oh. yum!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

I have seen thse also a number of times.. I'm going to try them too! You did a great job!! They look sooo good. I see you do jams too! So do I about 300 jars a yr.
Hi..I’m Barb….I am from Tatertots/Jello. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

Lori said...

I have the jars, now just need the time. Yours look yum. saw you on funky junk

Suzy said...

I've seen these little jar pies around a lot lately. I need to jump on that bandwagon! So cute :-)

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Would these work in 4 oz baby food jars or is that just too small?

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

BTW...I am a follower now!
Macy from www.craftyconfessions.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...