Friday, November 2, 2012

Wilton Win

A while back I pinned on Pinterest some images of things I have done with Wilton Candy Melts.
Wilton was having a contest via Pinterest where you created such a board and entered it into a random drawing.
I was quite excited to wake up to an email stating I had won a $200 online shopping spree! I wanted to share with you what I picked out.



I have always wanted these 3 in 1 cake caddies, well, since I saw them at Michaels. Great to carry 12 cupcakes, or 24 minis or a 9X13 sheet cake. Nice. Good quality but lots of needed storage space! Keep that in mind if your toying with purchasing these.


A great tool caddy. Built in storage for tips and adjustable bottom, it really fits a lot, if you are a master cake decorator you would probably need a couple or other storage options. I truly love this piece!



Fondant tools, a cutter, a scorer and a misc decorating tool kit.

King size muffin tin, to go along with my current muffin top. (who am I kidding? I surpassed muffin top a long time ago and am well established in an entire batch of bread dough)

The chocolate melting pot. I like this but I would say I really am partial to a double boiler so this will get minimal use I think. Great for small projects though. Nice quality.

The other item I ordered was out of stock, I picked the bag filler/dryers. I have to say...I don't like them, I guess they are better than nothing, but still awkward to use. Wilton graciously tucked in some decorating bags for being out of stock of the item I wanted, which put me over the 200 free dollars. Very nice of them, plus the package came quickly!
Thanks to Wilton for the great giveaway and the fabulous products you sell. As for the out of stock item, I went to Michaels with my 40% off coupon and bought it too! It was the cake lifter.
The reality of a want to be cake maker!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...