Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Butter Pecan Cake




Ingredients
 4 eggs
 1 c milk
 3/4 c oil
 1 box butter pecan cakemix
 1 can coconut pecan frosting



 Mix eggs, oil and milk with cake mix. When mixed well, add frosting into cake mix.
 Spray a bunt pan or other standard cake pan.
 Bake at 350 for 45-50 min. or until cake tests done.(This may vary, I used a silicone pan, a normal bunt pan or a standard cake pan could alter cooking times.)
When cooled remove from pan and drizzle powdered sugar icing over.
This cake is so moist, the frosting inside makes every bite a delight!

Joining Foodie Friday
 Katie's Cucina
 EKat's Kitchen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

using a box mix is cheating.

Red Couch Recipes said...

Unlike anonymous, I don't think using a box mix is cheating! I love the fact that this is soooo easy and I can only imagine how wonderful that frosting is baked inside the cake. This is a recipe I will be sure to make! Joni

shannon i olson said...

I have to laugh, perhaps Anonymous knows I myself used to say that! Of course home made is so much better but now and then Betty Crocker is just what a girl needs!

Martha said...

Looks good and easy!

Sometimes we need an easy cake!

Amy said...

Looks wonderful. I love butter pecan! Can't wait to try this.

I'm having the very first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please stop by to submit an entry. Good luck.

http://utry.it/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-meand-very-first.html

Lisa said...

Wow, what a delicious looking cake. I'm starting a new linky on my blog this Saturday called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by then and link these up.

The Country Cook said...

I'm here from Katie's Cucina. And I'm your newest follower. I saw the picture of this cake and new I had to look at the recipe. It looks great and I love that the frosting goes right in the batter. Definitely a keeper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...